Pairing using a Bluetooth passcode
1. Make sure that the mobile phone is switched on and the battery is
2. Switch on the Advanced Car Kit. For further information, see
“Switching the Advanced Car Kit on/off,” p 20.
3. Open the Bluetooth menu in the mobile phone and activate the
4. Make the required settings on the mobile phone to activate a search
for Bluetooth devices within range. For further information on the
settings required on your mobile phone, see the relevant user guide.
5. Select Advanced Car Kit from the list of Bluetooth devices found.
6. When prompted, key in the Bluetooth passcode 0000.
P u t t i n g t h e A d v a n c e d C a r K i t i n t o s e r v i c e
7. The mobile phone has now been paired with the Advanced Car Kit
and is ready for operation.
Note: The Advanced Car Kit can only establish a Bluetooth
wireless connection to one compatible mobile phone.
Therefore, you may need to end or break an existing Bluetooth
Automatic pairing with a compatible mobile phone
1. Make the appropriate settings in the mobile phone so that it will pair
with your Advanced Car Kit without requiring separate acceptance
or authorisation. For further information on the settings required on
your mobile phone, see the relevant user guide.
2. Switch on the Advanced Car Kit.
3. The Advanced Car Kit now starts an automatic 30-second search for
mobile phones that have previously been paired with it using the
Bluetooth passcode. The Advanced Car Kit pairs with the mobile
phone that it has last paired with. The active Bluetooth search is
indicated by the flashing light on the remote control button.